My name is Amy Bowser-Rollins and this is my story. I am sharing my story because I hope that it will encourage others to consider a career in litigation support. After reading my story, I hope that you will say to yourself “if Amy can do it, I can do it too”. I am just [...]
Tag Archives | single mom
- My Spouse and Litigation Support August 7, 2012
- Why We Should Encourage Others to Begin a Litigation Support Career March 19, 2012
- Should Your First Job Be For a Service Provider or a Law Firm? April 25, 2012
- Overtime Hours in Litigation Support May 22, 2012
- Video – Stuff Lit Support People Say January 24, 2012
- What is Litigation Support? Help Desk / IT Support May 17, 2013
- Dinner with Litigation Support Newbies May 10, 2013
- What is Litigation Support? Legal Technology Expert May 7, 2013
- Let’s Learn from Jane Gennarelli May 3, 2013
- What is Litigation Support? Project Management May 1, 2013
- Dinner with Litigation Support Newbies | Litigation Support Guru: [...] and Heather. They both graduated from the 20...
- jokerman: well I was taught the old school way; technology i...
- LitSuppGuru: Thanks "jokerman". Definitely true. This article...
- jokerman: you forgot this one 10) Being flexible enough to...
- What is Litigation Support? Legal Technology Expert | Litigation Support Guru: [...] There must be a thorough understanding of th...
Site Overview Articles
- The Next Chapter
- Table of UN-Contents
- Table of Contents
- Which Profile Are You?
- What’s In It For You?